blind here

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  blind 10 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

blind
    Participant

Hi guys,

New here , looking forward to playing arma 3 online in the way that Zula Alpha described…

Anonymous

Welcome dude. Might still be able to get on for Selection tonight if your quick and HQ doesn’t mind.

Although I can’t guarantee you a slot. Sign-up on the selection thread, use PlayWithSix to connect to our Arma 3 server, should download all the mods you need and test it before 19:00 tonight.

Have a good’un.

blind
    Participant

Thanks , will join for the next one , got last monday action cricket game tonight.

Mods installed and ready to roll with six updater… or I hope so…

Its kind of confusing..

Anonymous

I’d reconsider the action cricket. There may not be another selection event for a month or two after this finishes. And you have to complete the phases in order. One monday per week for three rolling weeks.

Phoenix
    Keymaster

We may be canceling this one. Although you have to complete them in order, if you miss an event, you can still join in on another one.

Standby for news later today.

blind
    Participant

Not dropping my team a few hours before the game.

Schedule moved to tuesdays so my monday evenings are now open.

Ill keep an eye on the selections and training pages.

Raven
    Keymaster

Are you able to do it tonight?

Oh.. welcome.

blind
    Participant

How do I get on the Skype chat? seems that im missing some info that I should know?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.