Selection Class 25 Sign Up

Join Zulu-Alpha Forums Training and Selection Selection Selection Class 25 Sign Up

This topic contains 35 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ReBeL 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 36 total)
  • Author

Phoenix
    Keymaster

If you’re interested in joining Zulu-Alpha and eventually becoming a member of a group which executes missions with well oiled teams of operators, you’ll need to sign up here for selection first. Once you’ve made it through the three selection phases, you’ll then undergo the ZA training program, or DTT, after which you will be considered a fully qualified ZA Member. Thats when the fun begins. And once you’re ready to join one of the dedicated teams, then the action starts for real.

We will proceed with scheduling the first phase of selection once we have 4 or more people express interest here. The other phases will be scheduled afterwards, most probably on the same day of the week in the following week, but discussion of all three phases for this class is discussed here.

Please Note: As a ZA Candidate and Member, you are expected to behave in a disciplined fashion, adhere to a set of specific rules, and maintain sufficient attendance at the General Events.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  Phoenix.

Shwam
    Participant

I’m keen to join!

Just discovered I made a profile ages ago (during arma 2 days) and never did anything here.
    Will hopefully manage to set myself up with all the mods etc by the end of the weekend

BuLLeT
    Participant

Reporting for selection!

Keen to see what it’s all about.

ReBeL
    Participant

Evening everyone
    I would like to sign up for the 25th selection class.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 8 months ago by  ReBeL.

Surv0
    Participant

Im in.

Attempted this years ago for A2 and never committed. Keen to give it another shot.

TOKOLOSHE
    Participant

I whould like to join ZA

ReBeL
    Participant

Any dates set for the selection yet?

BuLLeT
    Participant

I hope not next week, as I’ll be out of the country at the time.

zeMuppet
    Keymaster

Dates will be announced soon! 🙂

Phoenix
    Keymaster

How many are you good for Monday the 8th of August?

BuLLeT
    Participant

I don’t think I can do Monday, sorry.

The wife won’t be impressed with me if that the first thing I do after getting back in-country.

Also, I’ll probably be pretty useless after 16-odd hours of flights.

Phoenix
    Keymaster

We could probably make it the following Monday (15th).
    So I would like to get the interest level form everyone for the 15th of August and for the 8th.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Selection Class 25 Sign Up’ is closed to new replies.