- Administrate and moderate the usage of all the game servers and the TS server.
- Only ZA members (active members take precedent over inactive ones) are allowed at events or ad-hoc games, unless an exception is made by the event organizer(s), a member of HQ, a member of this office, or if there are no objections among the participants (players) of the ad-hoc game.
- Mission critical assets should be used by people competent in their operation.
- Players must not be negligent with their equipment.
- Use of enemy assets is restricted unless their use is ordered by the CO.
- Players seen as disruptive by the CO may be removed by a member of this office at the request of the CO.
- Players must not discharge weapons in a start area\parade grounds.
- If the game is a scheduled event, players must join the server on time, otherwise they will not be allowed access.
- A Commanding Officer (CO) should be selected by the participants of a mission before it’s start.
- A member of this office may override the selected CO.
- A CO is expected to provide a tactical and coherent plan.
- Players are required to be responsive, both vocally and in action when in game.
- A Player must cease any unnecessary communication when requested to do so by another player.
- When using TFAR, Players may listen to enemy communication.
- Text chat (not provided by TFAR) is only to be used for meta gaming purposes.
- Direct chat, vehicle chat or text chat provided by TFAR are permitted (as these channels do not undermine the purpose of TFAR).
Proper planning and organization for General Missions
- A CO should be decided upon for a General mission well in advance and announced at least 4 days before the mission start time (Wednesday for a Sunday game) in the thread for the scheduled event.
- An OPORD (Operational Order. Template given in link) should be written and be given to an O-Group (all Team Leaders) who will participate in the mission and posted in the thread at least 3 days before the mission start (Thursday for a Sunday game).
- Members of the O-Group must then formally acknowledge that the OPORD has been read.
- All players who want to participate must sign up in the event’s thread before mission start, otherwise they will not be allowed access.
- The OPORD will then be re-capped before the mission start on the day of the mission to all participating players.
- Players who die can only rejoin the mission in waves.
- The number of waves allowed is determined by the mission maker, otherwise 2.
- Each player can only participate in a wave once.
- The CO calls in the reinforcement waves.
- The CO should only call in the waves when there is a lull in the fighting or a logical window for resupply and rearm.