Selection Class 27 Sign Up

Join Zulu-Alpha Forums Training and Selection Selection Selection Class 27 Sign Up

This topic contains 57 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  KILLER 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 58 total)
  • Author

DeoValente9
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m in!

Phoenix
    Keymaster

The date on this post will be for the first of three phases of selection. The other phases will be scheduled afterwards, most probably on the same day of the week in the following week, but discussion of all three phases for this class is discussed here.

Please Note: As a ZA Member, you are expected to behave in a disciplined fashion, adhere to a set of specific rules, and maintain sufficient attendance at the General Events. If you don’t think you can do that, please don’t sign up.

Date: Monday, 30 January 2017
    Time: 19:30 form up, 20:00 start
    Signing Up: You will need to register in this topic before 29 January 2017. Please note that if you put your name down, you are committing to attend. If you don’t put your name down by 29 January 2017, you will not be allowed to attend.
    Note: Late comers and people with missing mods will simply be dropped from selection. You are expected to have working ACRE and Arma 3. If you are having issues, find someone to help you sort them out before selection commences. Non-working ACRE is grounds for dropping you from Selection.

There is a pre-selection briefing (see below) at which these things can be sorted out. If you can’t make that, contact me, and make arrangements to test.

We will also be holding a pre-selection briefing on Sunday 29 January 2017, at 19:00. This will be your opportunity to test your systems and make sure you have the correct mods and settings in place. We will run you through some of the rules and give you a few tips on how you can improve your chances of success.

Make sure that you have the main-lite mod line: http://srv1.zulu-alpha.co.za/repo/main-lite/.a3s/autoconfig
    This mod line is like the main one, but with less mods with the intent of making it significantly easier to download.

Gamden Conner
    Participant

Thank you for the feedback Phoenix

I would not be able to partake in any activities on the 1-3FEB;13-17FEB and 22-24FEB due to work obligations away from home.
    I am not sure if this will affect my application for class 27 but just thought I give a heads-up

Should we join the TEAMSPEAK channel on sunday 29th?

Thanks

Midget
    Participant

I changed my ZA name (was LugeMalone) to match my Arma name (Midget), but I’m still keen for selection.

Raven
    Keymaster

REMINDER, PRE-SELECTION BRIEFING @ 19H00 TONIGHT.

CONNER…. I DONT THINK IT WILL MAKE THAT OF A ISSUE, BUT THE 13-17 MIGHT, BUT WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO WORK AROUND IT.

YGDFLAZ
    Participant

Raven, with regards to the selection starting at 19:30 tonight. I have a DGL game at 21:00, I have spoken to the captain, and unfortunately I can’t miss it. Would it be okay for me to leave selection around 20:50? I should be able to be back on at around 21:30 if selection is still underway.

Sheepy
    Keymaster

Im sorry i cant make it i could not get the cup weapons etc 🙁 i have the maps so far hopefully i have everything for the next selection 🙂

Phoenix
    Keymaster

DeoValente, Gamden Conner, Midget and Edge passed phase 1. Gamden Conner had just exceeded the time limit, but considering all the unintentional experiments the DSs where performing on you, we decided that we owed you a few minutes.

FLAZ is a DNF as you came back too late and James Greene failed.
    You two can redo phase 1, which is usually re-done after phase 3. In the meantime you can continue with Selection phase 2.

Phase 2 will be next week Monday, the 6th of Feb.

Gamden Conner
    Participant

Haha thank you guys
    Kudos on a well established Phase one selection, Made the brain juices flowing..still tons of fun

Chopper = 1 – G.Conner = 0

See you monday!

Midget
    Participant

“unintentional experiments” lol

DeoValente9
    Participant

Thanks for the fun and congrats everyone! Looking forwards to the 6th of Feb!

Prosper
    Participant

hi guys im new to ZA . is the selections closed ? I would like to enroll.

Viewing 12 posts - 25 through 36 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Selection Class 27 Sign Up’ is closed to new replies.