Selection Class 25 Sign Up

Join Zulu-Alpha Forums Training and Selection Selection Selection Class 25 Sign Up

This topic contains 35 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  ReBeL 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 36 total)
  • Author

ReBeL
    Participant

I’m ok with the both dates. [8th or 15th]

TOKOLOSHE
    Participant

Both dates work for me.

BuLLeT
    Participant

It’ll have to be the 15th for me, but I don’t mind playing catch-up if the others are keen to get started earlier.

Phoenix
    Keymaster

OK, so we will make it the 15th tentatively

Phoenix
    Keymaster

The date on this post will be for the first of three phases of selection. The other phases will be scheduled afterwards, most probably on the same day of the week in the following week, but discussion of all three phases for this class is discussed here.

Please Note: As a ZA Member, you are expected to behave in a disciplined fashion, adhere to a set of specific rules, and maintain sufficient attendance at the General Events. If you don’t think you can do that, please don’t sign up.

Date: Monday, 15 August 2016
    Time: 20:00 form up, 20:30 start
    Signing Up: You will need to register in this topic before 14 August 2016. Please note that if you put your name down, you are committing to attend. If you don’t put your name down by 14 August 2016, you will not be allowed to attend.
    Note: Late comers and people with missing mods will simply be dropped from selection. You are expected to have working TFAR and Arma 3. If you are having issues, find someone to help you sort them out before selection commences. Non-working TFAR is grounds for dropping you from Selection.

There is a pre-selection briefing (see below) at which these things can be sorted out. If you can’t make that, contact me, and make arrangements to test.

We will also be holding a pre-selection briefing on Sunday 14 August 2016, at 19:00. This will be your opportunity to test your systems and make sure you have the correct mods and settings in place. We will run you through some of the rules and give you a few tips on how you can improve your chances of success.

Make sure that you have the main-lite mod line: http://srv1.zulu-alpha.co.za/repo/main-lite/.a3s/autoconfig
    This mod line is like the main one, but with less mods with the intend of making it significantly easier to download.

ReBeL
    Participant

Will be attending, thanks

TOKOLOSHE
    Participant

I will see you there

Surv0
    Participant

Apologies for being quiet…

Taken me some time to add this page’s URL to our cloud security exception list, keeps getting flagged as Malware for some reason.

Bullet just gave me the heads up.

Tonight shouldnt be an issue.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by  Surv0.

Surv0
    Participant

Thanks again for last night folks, really enjoyed it.. looking forward to next one.

Gezz
    Participant

MISSED BY A DAY!!!! That’s Just my luck. A friend and I wanted to join :(. Oh well, will sign up next time.

PotatoAnto
    Participant

I’m keen on joining, my friend and i would like to join. I recently started watching some mil-sims on YouTube and thought i would like to give it a try. So i looked for a South African one and registered. Missed the recruitment by a day…xD
    If you are a high ranked member please could you consider letting my friend and i join.

Kind Regards
    Arno Botha

Phoenix
    Keymaster

Thanks Gezz and PotatoAnto for showing your interest. Unfortunately, as you noticed, the selection process is well underway now, so it would be an issue to let you join now. You are welcome to join one or two training sessions that are held on Tuesdays, so that you can get a taste of our community though

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Selection Class 25 Sign Up’ is closed to new replies.