Selection Class 20 Sign Up

Join Zulu-Alpha Forums Training and Selection Selection Selection Class 20 Sign Up

This topic contains 73 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Twak 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 74 total)
  • Author

Casper
    Participant

I would also like to join.

Enceladus
    Participant

+1 I would like to join as-well.

Phoenix
    Keymaster

I haven’t forgotten about you guys! I’m hoping to start in 2 weeks, due to the reason I mentioned earlier.

Phoenix
    Keymaster

What do you guys think about Monday, the 20th of April for the first phase of selection?

Casper
    Participant

I will have to take myself out of selection for now. Got a number of events to attend to.
    Will let you know when I am ready.

Enceladus
    Participant

I will also have to take myself out of the selection, I have family matters to attend to.

remirez2406
    Participant

won’t be able I have problems with my arma at the moment.

pyravis
    Participant

27th of April takes preference, but I can make the 23rd.

Phoenix
    Keymaster

27th then? Who can make it other than Pyravis?

Liquid_T
    Participant

I’m in

Phoenix
    Keymaster

2 people is too few. My next suggestion will be the 4th of may. This time however I will actually schedule it and not just suggest it.

Phoenix
    Keymaster

The date on this post will be for the first of three phases of selection. The other phases will be scheduled afterwards, most probably on the same day of the week in the following week, but discussion of all three phases for this class is discussed here.

Please Note: As a ZA Candidate and Member, you are expected to behave in a disciplined fashion, adhere to a set of specific rules, and maintain sufficient attendance at the General Events. If you don’t think you can do that, please don’t sign up.

Date: Monday, 4 May 2015
    Time: 20:00 form up, 20:30 start
    Signing Up: You will need to register in this topic before 3 May 2015 . Please note that if you put your name down, you are committing to attend. If you don’t put your name down by 3 May 2015, you will not be allowed to attend.
    Note: Late comers and people with missing mods will simply be dropped from selection. You are expected to have working TFAR and Arma 3. If you are having issues, find someone to help you sort them out before selection commences. Non-working TFAR is grounds for dropping you from Selection.

There is a pre-selection briefing (see below) at which these things can be sorted out. If you can’t make that, contact me, and make arrangements to test.

We will also be holding a pre-selection briefing on Sunday 3 May 2015, at 19:00. This will be your opportunity to test your systems and make sure you have the correct mods and settings in place. We will run you through some of the rules and give you a few tips on how you can improve your chances of success.

Viewing 12 posts - 13 through 24 (of 74 total)

The topic ‘Selection Class 20 Sign Up’ is closed to new replies.