Selection Class 18 Sign Up

Join Zulu-Alpha Forums Training and Selection Selection Selection Class 18 Sign Up

This topic contains 53 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Phoenix 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 54 total)
  • Author

Phoenix
    Keymaster

If you’re interested in joining Zulu-Alpha and eventually becoming a member of a group which executes missions with well oiled teams of operators, you’ll need to sign up here for selection first. Once you’ve made it through the three selection phases, you’ll then undergo the ZA training program, or DTT, after which you will be considered a fully qualified ZA Member. Thats when the fun begins. And once you’re ready to join one of the dedicated teams, then the action starts for real.

We will proceed with scheduling the first phase of selection once we have 4 or more people express interest here. The other phases will be scheduled afterwards, most probably on the same day of the week in the following week, but discussion of all three phases for this class is discussed here.

Please Note: As a ZA Candidate and Member, you are expected to behave in a disciplined fashion, adhere to a set of specific rules, and maintain sufficient attendance at the General Events. If you don’t think you can do that, please don’t sign up.

Anz0216
    Participant

signing up.

nastyman
    Participant

Signing up

LimpinBizkit
    Participant

Sign me up please.

vanstaden
    Participant

Hi Pheonix.

In case you need me to sign up on this thread. Please add me.

van staden

DamausZA
    Participant

Hi Phoenix,

Please sign me up! I am keen to join and will do my best to attend all events. At times due to the nature of my work, I will not be able to attend.

Thanks!

Phoenix
    Keymaster

The date on this post will be for the first of three phases of selection. The other phases will be scheduled afterwards, most probably on the same day of the week in the following week, but discussion of all three phases for this class is discussed here.

Please Note: As a ZA Candidate and Member, you are expected to behave in a disciplined fashion, adhere to a set of specific rules, and maintain sufficient attendance at the General Events. If you don’t think you can do that, please don’t sign up.

Date: Monday, 6 October, 2014
    Time: 20:00 form up, 20:30 start
    Signing Up: You will need to register in this topic before 5 October, 2014 . Please note that if you put your name down, you are committing to attend. If you don’t put your name down by 5 October, 2014, you will not be allowed to attend.
    Note: Late comers and people with missing mods will simply be dropped from selection. You are expected to have working TFAR and Arma 3. If you are having issues, find someone to help you sort them out before selection commences. Non-working TFAR is grounds for dropping you from Selection.

There is a pre-selection briefing (see below) at which these things can be sorted out. If you can’t make that, contact me, and make arrangements to test.

We will also be holding a pre-selection briefing on Sunday 5 October, 2014 at 19:00. This will be your opportunity to test your systems and make sure you have the correct mods and settings in place. We will run you through some of the rules and give you a few tips on how you can improve your chances of success.

Nuri
    Participant

Sign me up again 😛

Phoenix
    Keymaster

Guys please make note of this post:
    It’s a significant download we have been planning for a few months.

Anz0216
    Participant

it is taking quite a while to complete

Elimin8tor
    Participant

Sign me up as well please.

DamausZA
    Participant

Downloaded the latest map pack and all seems to be working! See y’all tomorrow night and monday night!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Selection Class 18 Sign Up’ is closed to new replies.