Selection Class 16 Sign Up

Join Zulu-Alpha Forums Training and Selection Selection Selection Class 16 Sign Up

This topic contains 43 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Ysterfeis 9 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 44 total)
  • Author

Phoenix
    Keymaster

If you’re interested in joining Zulu-Alpha and eventually becoming a member of a group which executes missions with well oiled teams of operators, you’ll need to sign up here for selection first. Once you’ve made it through the three selection phases, you’ll then undergo the ZA training program, or DTT, after which you will be considered a fully qualified ZA Member. Thats when the fun begins. And once you’re ready to join one of the dedicated teams, then the action starts for real.

We will proceed with scheduling the first phase of selection once we have 3 or more people express interest here. The other phases will be scheduled afterwards, most probably on the same day of the week in the following week, but discussion of all three phases for this class is discussed here.

Please Note: As a ZA Candidate and Member, you are expected to behave in a disciplined fashion, adhere to a set of specific rules, and maintain sufficient attendance at the General Events. If you don’t think you can do that, please don’t sign up.

Pierre
    Participant

*Expressing Interest*

Simon Bond
    Participant

Alright this time you can sign me up for sure without a doubt! I’ll be ready and available to join you now 😀

Ysterfeis
    Participant

You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

AngryMan
    Participant

I am in

Jesse James
    Participant

Hi again.

I would really like to apply to join Zulu Alpha please.

Thanks

Jesse

rollo
    Participant

It has been a blast playing with you guys on Altis Life so i would like to join your crew.

YamahaR1Rider
    Participant

Hello,

I am in, Marc.

Kind regards,

GunS
    Participant

Hi

I’m in plz sign me in.

Thanks

GunS

Raven
    Keymaster

Excellent..  Will everybody make it for Monday evening 19h30 (30 June 2014)?

Please confirm asap.

Normally there is a pre selection briefing on the Sunday at 19h00 just before selection Monday, so it will only benefit to be there.
    This is not compulsory though. Just a heads up. (pre selection)

Thanks
    CSM Raven

Pierre
    Participant

Monday and Sunday is perfect, Ill be there.

GunS
    Participant

Sunday is good for me but monday i cant make it 🙁 if it were any other monday it would be fine.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Selection Class 16 Sign Up’ is closed to new replies.