January 19, 2020 at 01:35 #8808
Scheduled for Sunday 19 January 2020
Situation Time: 14:00L
Weather: Partly cloudy, unlimited visibility.
Command has selected the Afghan National Army platoon in Feruz Abad to be the flagship unit of the ANA in the region and receive new weapons and equipment in preparation for the coming Taliban offensive season.
They will be receiving the same small arms as your unit is using: M4A1s, Mk46s and AT4s. They will require training in their usage, so your unit is tasked with conducting this training for them due to your proximity.
A. Enemy Forces:
The main Taliban concentrations are South of the mountains, past Sar-e Sang pass. They are conducting low-intensity incursions and ambushes in our territory, including placing IEDs, so keep an eye out for that, but they are not attacking any of our FOBs
They are not highly motorized with only the occasional technical and are only operating in groups of 4 to 8 men.
B. Friendly Forces:
Zulu-Alpha is located in FOB Athena in Jilavur. The ANA platoon in question is located in FOB Zeus in Feruz Abad, 3 KM up the road to the East. They will provide their own transport to the shooting range past the oil fields to the South East of Anar.
1) Equipment: Standard equipment. Fuel bladder and repair depots in FOB Athena
2) Surveillance: None.
3) Ground Vehicles: 1x RG-31 Mk5E M2, 2x RG-31 Nyala M2, 1x UGV, 1x Medical HMMWV, 1x Repair truck.
4) Fixed Wing: None
5) Rotary Wing: None
6) Naval: None
Other friendly forces: ANA infantry platoon in FOB Zeus with organic transport.
C. Civilian Presence: There is a large civilian presence in the area and they are expected to be neither friendly or hostile to our presence.
- Train the ANA platoon from FOB Zeus in the use of their new weapons.
3. General Instructions
- Link up with the ANA platoon in FOB Zeus and escort them to the shooting range.
- Look out for small scale ambushes by the Taliban.
- Ensure that the new weapons and equipment are not misused or misplaced by the ANA.
4. Specific Instructions
Takistan -> co@10_Operation Fire Sale_v1.#.#
Advanced ACE Medical and standard re-spawn policy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.