December 2, 2018 at 18:36 #8187
Scheduled for Sunday 2 December 2018
Situation Time: 01:00L
Lighting: Bright night (high latitude), sunrise at 02:29
Weather: High visibility, partly cloudy
MI has gathered reliable intel that the 75th Guards – and infantry company – of the separatist movement known as the Chernarussian Movement of the Red Star (ChDKZ) is staging for an attack in the NW region of Ihantala, which is guarded by an under-strength platoon of the Cheranrusian Defence Force (CDF) – which is being advised and supported by the US – callsign Hammer.
This attack is expected to overwhelm Hammer, however Command believes that the Captain of the 75th can be provoked into a premature attack and be destroyed.
A. Enemy Forces:
The 75th is a reinforced motorized infantry company. They are composed almost entirely of infantry, with minimal if any mortar support and no armour or air support.
Their morale is high and they are not expecting to be attacked and have set up camp.
The exact location of the 75th is unknown, but they are located somewhere in the region marked by the red oval on the map.
The Captain in charge of the 75th is well known to MI and his personality profile leads MI to expect him to be easily provoked and quick to action. This fact is what command would like to use against him and has formed the basis for this mission.
B. Friendly Forces:
FOB is stationed at FOB Tornado, just West of Hammer’s position.
1) Equipment: Standard equipment.
2) Surveillance: Micro UAV
3) Ground Vehicles: 1x Mk19 HMMWV, 1x MTVR transport, 1x transport HMMWV, 1x M2 HMMWV, 1x Repair MTVR, 1x Medical HMMWV
4) Fixed Wing: None
5) Rotary Wing: None
6) Naval: None
Other friendly forces: Hammer platoon is split into 5 units with 2 HMGs in prepared defensive positions overwatching the open area between Vakkila and Tahtela.
C. Civilian Presence: Civilians have been evacuated from the front lines.
- Primary: Find the 75th Guards, harass them, draw them into the open and destroy them with superior fire.
- Secondary: If able (and after primary achieved), find and destroy enemy logistical assets at their camp.
- Move past the front line defined by Hammer’s positions and advance to contact.
- Command expects the use of smoke, good fire positions and peel drills in order to minimize friendly casualties and keep the enemy on your tail until they are caught out in the open.
- Only attempt to destroy the enemy once most of the company is in the open, in order to prevent them from escaping before being engaged.
4. Service and Support
A. SUPPORT UNITS
B. MEDICAL SUPPORT
Medical facility at the FOB
C. LOGISTICAL SUPPORT
ZA Handles Logistics internally. Logistical trucks stationed at starting FOB.
5. Command and Signal
Inhantla -> co@12_Operation Carrot_v1.#.#
Advanced ACE Medical and standard re-spawn policy
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.