March 5, 2020 at 18:37 #8926
Scheduled for Sunday 8 March 2020
Situation Time: 2 March 2020 at 06:00 AM.
Lighting: Early morning, sunrise.
Weather: -15C, Cloudy with a cloudy forecast with snow.
Zulu Company, Alpha Platoon is stationed on the U.S.S Liberty and is being deployed early morning with WARNORD Cold Response 2020 Phase 1 from OPORD.
Phase 1 will be a land assault from the sea with aerial support and secure a large enough area to establish a supply route for arms and equipment; and will take place in the north-eastern corner of Chernarus. The primary purpose of Phase 1 is to conduct “critical exercise to exercise large amphibious capacities”. This means practising how to master the transition between the coast and the shore by, for example, practising attacking a target on land from ships with the assistance from amphibious assault ships and helicopters.
Zulu Alpha is tasked to push up into the fjord and set up a defensible area from which a reliable resupply can be set up. The area needs to be scanned for Anti-Air weapons before air support can be issued to the troops moving in by boats and other amphibious vehicles. Russian Ground Forces and reinforcements regularly patrol the coastline and can be expected during firefights to seize the shore including small defenced OPFOR objectives.
A coastline with lush forests with snow-covered meadows in-between. The coastline is flat around the fjord and becomes rocky towards the south. The surrounding mountains are low with good cover and visibility out towards the shoreline. There are two lakes in the area Black and Willow lake; just north of Black Lake is a rocky escarpment including the Olsha farmhouses and road.
A. Enemy Forces:
A strong Russian Ground Forces can be expected scattered along the coast. OPFOR force has a large anti-air network and long-range missiles in the AO, The shore may also include traps long some of the routes into the mainland. The troops can be expected to be escorted by BTR-90 or DShKM UAZ’s.
A QRF could be called in from the airfield via BTR-90’s or Su-34 depending on the situation.
B. Friendly Forces:
Zulu Company, Alpha Platoon is situated onboard the U.S.S Liberty. Ghostrider and Reaper is stationed onboard the U.S.S Freedom off the east coast of Chernarus.
The reinforcements and ground equipment can be called in with High Command once the coastline as been secured, they will move in with an LCU 1610 barge boat from the LPD San Antonio and includes two Motorized Sections, one Rifle Squad and land at DZ in Guba Fjord.
1) Equipment: Standard equipment.
2) Surveillance: 1x MQ-9 Reaper, 1x Seafox (USV), 1x AR-2 Darter, UGV Stomper.
3) Ground Vehicles: 2x HMMWV Unarmed.
4) Fixed Wing: 1x F-35B Lighting (Stealth).
5) Rotary Wing: 1x AH-1Z and 1x UH60 Unarmed.
6) Naval: 2x RHIB (mk19).
7) Artillery: Mk41 VLS and Mk45 Hammer.
8) Friendly forces: 2x Motorized Sections and 1x Rifle Squad.
C. Civilian Presence: None.
- Seize coastline AO and establish reinforcement route.
3. General Instructions
- Seize coastline.
- Secure key areas in AO.
- Establish reinforcement route with LPD San Antonio.
- Call in CAS on anti-air targets.
4. Specific Instructions
- The nearby airfield can be considered as a significant threat to the operation but capturing the airbase is not an objective.
- Reinforcements to be done with High Command.
- Resupply can be done with the Seafox (USV) which includes all of D1, D2, D3, D4 and D5 resupply equipment.
- The U.S.S Liberty and Freedom are the only medical facilities.
Chernarus_Winter -> co@16_ColdResponsePhase1_V1-1-5
Advanced ACE Medical and standard re-spawn policy.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.