This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Africa Africa 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    KANO
    Participant

Been playing Arma since Cold War Crisis, with a TNT2 . Got the entire collection. Hated the Codemasters’ version – Dragon Rising even more. Played Arma 2 and all it’s mods and still do. Other games I play or played (and play again at times) includes, not in any specific order of liking: Digital Combat Simulator DCS, Wings of Prey, the entire STALKER series, the FALLOUT series, Tom Clancy’s games i.e. RAINBOW 6, all the BATTLEFIELD games since the first, online too, many times. (Noshar Canal deathmatch champ many moons ago, lol) In short, most all FPS games. On my side of the screen I try some farming between PSD contracts abroad. I have watched a few of your videos and liked your organised method of operation. Avanca!

Africa
    Participant

Welcome SEVEN,

Just a reminder that if you want to join Zulu Alpha you’ll need to do a in house selection first, the registration for Class 29 has opened recently. Just register yourself on the forum so they can keep in contact with you.

http://zulu-alpha.co.za/forums/topic/selection-class-29-sign-up/

Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.