Home Forums Events with other groups BDR vs ZA PvP

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Phoenix Phoenix 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Phoenix
    Keymaster

The PvP will be a custom mission on Chernarus, at night, with no NVGs, that involves Blufor getting to a helicopter crash site and securing a black box and Redfor stopping them. The Start positions and the position of the crash site will be randomized.

The mission will be this, but an updated version: http://www.bdrclan.com/new/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=232&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=7&t=4761&p=35624#p35624

Please sign up here if you can make it for next week Thursday (3 December) and if you would prefer a different day.

Phoenix
    Keymaster

Im in

zeMuppet
    Keymaster

In! :)

Pur1Fier
    Participant

I’ll be there.

KarateBob
    Participant

In

YamahaR1Rider
    Participant

in

Kilroy
    Keymaster

I am putting my name in the hat but seeing as I have not been that active if more active players want a slot I am happy stepping down.

Nic
    Keymaster

in

Phoenix
    Keymaster

Unfortunately we haven’t got enough sign ups, and based on tonight’s turnout of 9, it’s highly unlikely that we can do better or even match that on a Thursday.
    Event cancelled.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Avatar of Phoenix Phoenix.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by Avatar of Phoenix Phoenix.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘BDR vs ZA PvP’ is closed to new replies.