Home Forums Events with other groups BDR Clan Invitation

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Avatar of Glimmerman Glimmerman 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Raven
    Keymaster

Right Guys.  We have been invited by BDR.  They are an Italian based clan and would like to have some games with us.

They proposed we have two ARMA 2 games and then I proposed we have one ARMA 3 game as well.

The Mod pack required to play with them is a 340mb download and they would like to run the game as soon as 7 May (Tuesday).
    Unfortunately we have Training on that day, so we need to have a look at what plans we can make in that regard.

Who is in and who is able… lets get some names down ASAP in this forum so I can make further plan with them if needed.

Glimmerman
    Participant

in

Phoenix
    Keymaster

I’m in. I would like to have some more notice, so that we have time for downloads, checking and for us to train, so that we are at our best.

Anonymous

Wookie is +1. But I’d prefer the weekend and a lot more prep time for us. Get the briefing a few days beforehand. Do some extra prep training etc.

blind
    Participant

Im in if Im cleared

KarateBob
    Participant

I-i-i-i-in!

Suka
    Participant

I’ll be there! (like the moon and the stars in the sky)

Amphiptere
    Keymaster

in

zhomz
    Participant

I’m keen, would just like some more information on how these games are played – such as what formats, Team vs Team objective based missions?
    Would also like to know if I may participate, as the end of selection is the day before :P

Amphiptere
    Keymaster

can do both A2 and A3 games

Raven
    Keymaster

NEW INTEL:

We have accepted BDR’s invitation to a couple of games.

The dates is as follow:

16 May – PVP (Arma 2 – ACE+ACRE+BDR MODS)
    23 May – COOP (Arma 2 – ACE+ACRE+BDR MODS)
    30 May – COOP (Arma 3 – ZA MODS)

All these will be played on a Thursday.

BDR will host the Arma 2 games as well as provide the missions, ZA will host the Arma 3 game and content.

So get your gear ready.

(To the candidates:  You better get your selection behind you if you would like to participate)
    (@Suka and @Zhoms, you are allowed to sign up.  The rest of the candidates, I’ll announce if you can join closer to the time).

Suka
    Participant

Confirmed. Calendar has been booked for all 3 events!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.